The term ‘TST Outdoor Toys Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website TST Toys whose registered office is TST Outdoor Toys Ltd, 47 St Helier Avenue, Morden, Surrey, SM4 6HY, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 7485826. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please ensure that the delivery address you provide is able to accept the delivery safely. This can be a work address, a neighbour or a home address etc.
If the delivery fails you are responsible to collect the parcel from your local depot within 5 working days. If you fail to collect the item it will be returned back to us at an additional cost payable by you.
To aid the driver finding the delivery property please give an address that has a house number, (properties with names are hard to find in the summer with sunshine, in the winter when it gets dark sooner it becomes almost impossible in the time scale each parcel has).
You are taking full responsibility for the delivery of the goods, as long as it has been dispatched by us on time then we are not responsible for the delivery arriving - please contact the delivery company.
If you do not want to be responsible for your delivery address then do NOT order. Do NOT request delivery to an address that is unsafe or somewhere with nobody available to take delivery.
Your right to cancel
Our cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Before your item is dispatched.
Your order can be cancelled up to the point of dispatch, we would suggest contacting us by phone to ensure it is cancelled with before our carriers collect your item.
After your item has been dispatched.
Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel it. If you wish to return goods you may do so within 14 working days after the day of delivery at your expense. This will cancel your contract with us.
In the unlikely event that your delivery is incorrect or your goods are faulty we require you to notify us within 7 days of receipt. We will arrange the collection of the faulty goods.